Our vibrant business community for 2019
WHY JOIN US
Italy is ranked 10th in terms of foreign projects registered in Ghana as at the first quarter of 2016. Ghana’s exports to Italy reached almost GHS2.2 billion, while imports from Italy amounted to GHS 500 million in 2012. The majority of Ghana’s exports to Italy are petroleum products. The Italian oil and gas project at the Offshore Cape Three Point is the largest single foreign investment in Ghana. In 2018 alone, bilateral trade between Italy and Ghana yielded nearly €400 million. This was possible due to the two countries long-standing economic cooperation and shared values.
Joining IBAG allows companies access to a vast international network of companies and maximizes corporate visibility at a minimal cost. The support offered by IBAG is crucial for companies looking to expand their operating markets both here and abroad, and for companies looking to expand their professional and trade networks.
IBAG closely follows and assists its members in the carrying out of projects and commercial collaborations, also through the organizing of private and public events.
STEPS TO BECOMING A MEMBER
Fill the form, sign, scan and revert via email with an attachment of your business registration documents and your logo.
To protect the integrity of the association, each application is vetted by the executive board. Should the board be in need of any clarifications, they will contact you within 3 days of your document submission.
Once membership is granted, you will receive a congratulatory email, after which you will be required to pay the membership fee applicable to you, based on your Ghanaian business registration title;
I. 1,375.00 Ghanaian Cedi to register as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO)
II. 2,750.00 Ghanaian Cedi to register as a Limited Liability company (LLC)
Individuals are welcomed to join. Individual status membership fees are set at the discretion of the EXECUTIVE BOARD.
We are proud to have these businesses in our membership:
- Construction & Construction materials – De Simone, B5 Plus, Sethi Brothers, Uni span, NEUCE Paints, Marca Corona, Lambert Electromec, B Appah Electricals, Skyline Homes, CRS Plants Ghana, Atlantic climate control ltd., Hiralco ltd., Aya Engineering
- Wholesale & Retail business (merchandising) – Whilpool, Infinity tyres, Shan Commodities, IMEXCO Ghana ltd.
- Hospitality and food service – La Villa Boutique hotel, Bourbon café, Plot 7 night club, Canoe beach fish shop, La Piazza
- Logistics & Consultancy – Stone Depot, Logiplus, B. Baldi Consultancy, Design Workz
- Shipping & Freight forwarding – Grimaldi, Savino Del Bene,
- Manufacturing – CBI Ghana
- Petroleum – ENI
- Interior décor and Furniture – Arrital, DVO
- Education – VACC Technical Ghana